Degree Translation

How to order certified translation of diplomas and transcripts for NYU Stern MBA Program

Call us at 800-281-5084 and submit your documents via our website today.


If you’re applying to New York University’s Stern school of business and your undergraduate degree is from a non-English speaking country, you’ll need to provide a certified translation of the original documents to NYU during your application process.

Why students trust for transcript translations for NYU

Our headquarters is in New York City, and we provide hundreds of certified translations every year to NYU for students coming to study here from other countries. Additionally, one of our senior managers was previously employed at NYU Stern and is available to assist students with the process using first hand knowledge.

What NYU Stern requires of a transcript translation

When preparing your transcripts for NYU Stern, keep in mind that you must submit a diploma and a transcript from each university you studied at, and that each non-English transcript must be accompanied by a translation from a translation service such as

What goes in the envelope to NYU Stern

NYU Stern requires that we send a copy of the original document as well as a certified copy of the professional translation together, in the same sealed envelope, directly to them. We sign the seal of the envelop to certify that it has no been tampered with. Files sent to NYU are sent via FedEx or USPS Express Mail to ensure delivery.

Can I perform the certified translation myself?

No. NYU Stern requires that the translation is done by a professional agency, and submitted directly to their office. Our nearby location in New York City ensures that our service is efficient and affordable for NYU Stern MBA applicants.

What do I need to include with the certified translation?

A copy of of the original transcript, as well as a certified translation must be sent together in the same envelope, with a signature over the seal of the envelope to show that it has not been tampered with.

How long does it take to get a certified translation?

The translation usually takes 1-2 days. Then, we FedEx the documents directly to NYU Stern per their instructions.

How do I order a certified translation for NYU Stern MBA program?

Scan all of your transcript documents and submit them via our simple online form. We will evaluate your file and phone you with a quote

Do I need to be in the US already to order the certified translation for NYU Stern?

No, we can process your order no matter where in the world you are. We will provide you an electronic copy of the documents we send to NYU, and we can also send you additional copies at your home address.

How to order certified translation of diplomas and transcripts for NYU Stern MBA Program

Call us at 800-281-5084 and submit your documents via our website today.




Have you graduated from a foreign medical program and want to work among the best doctors in the world? Do you want to make the salary and have the success you deserve after all that hard work and determination? Then you’ll need to obtain a medical document translation for your medical school degree. With that important certified translation, you’ll be able to obtain work as a highly skilled medical professional in the United States at some of the best hospitals the world has to offer.

The United States is known for being leaders in cutting-edge treatments. Many modern medical techniques and devices, such as the MRI machine, were invented here. If you have a level of highly specialized skills and knowledge required to utilize these techniques and give your patients a better life, then obtaining a degree medical document translation will propel you to success.

Competition for employment visas is fierce. However, it’s well-known that the more education and skills you have, the easier it is for you to immigrate to the United States. And that can’t be more true for doctors, who definitely have visa preference over thousands of unskilled and marginally skilled workers trying to obtain visas to work and live in the United States. All that hard work pays off after all, right? So obtaining that ECMFG translation and your medical document translation for your diploma will be a good move.

To get only the best in medical document translation, you’ll want to find a translations company that promises fast, accurate, and worry-free translations. You want one that can assure you that your medical document translation will pass muster with USCIS.

There’s only one company that can make all of those guarantees: My Certified Translations. In business for over 30 years, they’re the leaders in providing accurate, quality translations for immigrants of all types. If you need translation services, call 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page to find out more.


Your diploma of translation is a crucial step to your immigration. Once obtained, you may apply for an employment visa successfully and – after work sponsorship and fulfilling all translation requirements – come to the United States. If you want to be able to apply for immigration as a highly skilled worker, that diploma is absolutely crucial.

So what are the advantages of coming to the United States as a highly skilled worker? There are four good reasons you’ll want to have that diploma of certified translation before you start your immigration.

1) Education means more money.

The United States allows workers to earn more in a year what they may make in a decade. But living in the United States is also expensive. Therefore, you’ll want to find the best-paying job so that you can live comfortably during your stay. More money also means more that you can send back to family members in need in your home country. Therefore, a diploma of translation will help you to find a better-paying job.

2) A diploma of translation will make your immigration easier.

Not only will it allow you to make more money, but it will also make your immigration a much easier affair. With a diploma translation, you’ll be able to qualify as a highly skilled worker, rather than an unskilled worker. Competition for visas is fierce, but especially so for unskilled worker slots since so many people qualify for that category.

3) Having a better education will increase your reputation.

Education means a lot to people in the United States. If you have more education, there’s a good chance you’ll be taken more seriously than someone who hasn’t graduated from high school or college. Part of your success will be the people that you meet and make connections with while in the United States, so having a diploma of translation to prove your credentials may be an essential part of your stay.

For all your diploma of translation needs, use My Certified Translations. They have 30 years of making important translations for workers and students. For more information, and a free consultation, call 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page.


A diploma in translation is not just something you can hang on your mantle to proudly show family members that you earned your degree. It’s also an important tool for other areas of your life, such as finding a job. Many don’t realize that your diploma translation can actually assist you in immigrating to the United States as well!

How does it work? Well, a diploma translation can earn you immigration to the United States simply because it makes it easier to apply for an employment visa in the country. To understand this process, you need to know how the employment visa system works in the United States. There are certain categories of workers eligible for employment visas, and each category has a set amount of visas awarded every year. There are different levels of demand for each category, too.

An unskilled worker may have thousands of visas available, but he’s also competing against an incredibly large number of applicants. That competition makes it difficult for him to get into the United States. A highly skilled worker, however, has a lot less competition for those types of visas. So your task of obtaining that diploma in translation becomes even more crucial.

Do remember that your diploma in translation needs to be 100% accurate for when you apply for your employment visa. Otherwise, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services could reject it. You’ll also need to obtain employment visa sponsorship before you can make your employment visa immigration a reality. So who can provide you with the best in diploma in translation services?

That’s My Certified Translations, one of the most qualified translation companies available. In business for over 30 years, they can provide you with a certified translation that fits your needs and will pass muster with USCIS. In fact, their 200% moneyback guarantee promises you that your USCIS translation will be accepted – or they’ll refund you double the cost of your translation services. To start today, visit their free instant quote page or call 800-281-5084.


Is high school getting you down? Did you need to leave high school due to a medical or family emergency? You’re not alone: Each year, around 30% of US high school students don’t obtain their high-school diploma. In the neighboring country of Mexico, from where many US immigrants come, the rate is even lower. This comes at a time when more and more institutions and government officials are suggesting that, while a college degree may not be for everyone, a high-school diploma can definitely increase your chances of success later in life.

If you are planning to immigrate to the United States, you need translate the high school diploma you earned. But if you haven’t yet earned that degree (or its equivalent), you may wonder what the advantages are of going through all that trouble. Here are five goods reasons why you should graduate high school:

1) A high-school diploma equals higher earning potential.

It doesn’t matter how smart you really are – for many employers, their main concern is that piece of paper saying you graduated high school. And it shows when you look at the lifetime earnings of someone who only received some high school education versus someone who graduated. Simply put, you’re going to find high-paying jobs and make more money.

2) That diploma gives you more freedom of career choice.

Do you want to work in a particular field or career? Often your work experience dictates where you’re going to find your next job, but a higher education also helps you pick what career you desire. Earn and then translate a high school diploma in order to have more freedom to pick the job that’s right for you.

3) When you earn and translate a high-school diploma, it makes immigration to the US easier.

The more education and accomplishments you can accrue, the easier it is to immigrate to the United States. The pool for unskilled laborer visas is quite small compared to the number applying. As you climb the ladder of education, you’ll see that that there are more employment visas available to a smaller pool. Plus, if a certified translation company translates the high school diploma, you’ll see that it’s easier to obtain work sponsorship from a US company.

4) A high-school diploma can motivate you to take your education even further.

When you’ve earned that high-school diploma, that feeling of triumph will carry you to even greater heights. A four-year college, or even more education, is within your reach once you obtain your high-school diploma.

5) Earning your high-school diploma gives you a feeling of accomplishment.

Earning your diploma is an accomplishment that not everyone can manage. When you find someone to make a certified translation of the high school diploma, you can proudly display it on your wall, considering the hard work and determination that made it happen.

If you need someone to translate a high school diploma for immigration officials or any other purpose, contact My Certified Translations today. Their team of translations experts can provide you with a certified translation that’s accurate AND affordable. Call 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page today for a free translations consultation.