Academic Record Translation

Have you graduated from a foreign medical program and want to work among the best doctors in the world? Do you want to make the salary and have the success you deserve after all that hard work and determination? Then you’ll need to obtain a medical document translation for your medical school degree. With that important certified translation, you’ll be able to obtain work as a highly skilled medical professional in the United States at some of the best hospitals the world has to offer.

The United States is known for being leaders in cutting-edge treatments. Many modern medical techniques and devices, such as the MRI machine, were invented here. If you have a level of highly specialized skills and knowledge required to utilize these techniques and give your patients a better life, then obtaining a degree medical document translation will propel you to success.

Competition for employment visas is fierce. However, it’s well-known that the more education and skills you have, the easier it is for you to immigrate to the United States. And that can’t be more true for doctors, who definitely have visa preference over thousands of unskilled and marginally skilled workers trying to obtain visas to work and live in the United States. All that hard work pays off after all, right? So obtaining that ECMFG translation and your medical document translation for your diploma will be a good move.

To get only the best in medical document translation, you’ll want to find a translations company that promises fast, accurate, and worry-free translations. You want one that can assure you that your medical document translation will pass muster with USCIS.

There’s only one company that can make all of those guarantees: My Certified Translations. In business for over 30 years, they’re the leaders in providing accurate, quality translations for immigrants of all types. If you need translation services, call 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page to find out more.


Your diploma of translation is a crucial step to your immigration. Once obtained, you may apply for an employment visa successfully and – after work sponsorship and fulfilling all translation requirements – come to the United States. If you want to be able to apply for immigration as a highly skilled worker, that diploma is absolutely crucial.

So what are the advantages of coming to the United States as a highly skilled worker? There are four good reasons you’ll want to have that diploma of certified translation before you start your immigration.

1) Education means more money.

The United States allows workers to earn more in a year what they may make in a decade. But living in the United States is also expensive. Therefore, you’ll want to find the best-paying job so that you can live comfortably during your stay. More money also means more that you can send back to family members in need in your home country. Therefore, a diploma of translation will help you to find a better-paying job.

2) A diploma of translation will make your immigration easier.

Not only will it allow you to make more money, but it will also make your immigration a much easier affair. With a diploma translation, you’ll be able to qualify as a highly skilled worker, rather than an unskilled worker. Competition for visas is fierce, but especially so for unskilled worker slots since so many people qualify for that category.

3) Having a better education will increase your reputation.

Education means a lot to people in the United States. If you have more education, there’s a good chance you’ll be taken more seriously than someone who hasn’t graduated from high school or college. Part of your success will be the people that you meet and make connections with while in the United States, so having a diploma of translation to prove your credentials may be an essential part of your stay.

For all your diploma of translation needs, use My Certified Translations. They have 30 years of making important translations for workers and students. For more information, and a free consultation, call 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page.


A diploma in translation is not just something you can hang on your mantle to proudly show family members that you earned your degree. It’s also an important tool for other areas of your life, such as finding a job. Many don’t realize that your diploma translation can actually assist you in immigrating to the United States as well!

How does it work? Well, a diploma translation can earn you immigration to the United States simply because it makes it easier to apply for an employment visa in the country. To understand this process, you need to know how the employment visa system works in the United States. There are certain categories of workers eligible for employment visas, and each category has a set amount of visas awarded every year. There are different levels of demand for each category, too.

An unskilled worker may have thousands of visas available, but he’s also competing against an incredibly large number of applicants. That competition makes it difficult for him to get into the United States. A highly skilled worker, however, has a lot less competition for those types of visas. So your task of obtaining that diploma in translation becomes even more crucial.

Do remember that your diploma in translation needs to be 100% accurate for when you apply for your employment visa. Otherwise, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services could reject it. You’ll also need to obtain employment visa sponsorship before you can make your employment visa immigration a reality. So who can provide you with the best in diploma in translation services?

That’s My Certified Translations, one of the most qualified translation companies available. In business for over 30 years, they can provide you with a certified translation that fits your needs and will pass muster with USCIS. In fact, their 200% moneyback guarantee promises you that your USCIS translation will be accepted – or they’ll refund you double the cost of your translation services. To start today, visit their free instant quote page or call 800-281-5084.


A certificate of translation is a necessary step to your United States immigration. With it, you can rest assured that your documents will pass muster with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. Your translations will not be delayed while USCIS officials determine whether the translation is accurate and authentic, and you’ll receive your visa even faster.

And that’s important, because USCIS is notorious for delays. Even a minor slip-up in your translations may require you to either send in another batch of translations to USCIS (costing you more money) or your application will be rejected outright. You don’t want to deal with either of these scenarios when it comes to your immigration.

So you’ll need to obtain a certificate translation. Here are three reasons why a certified language translation is a good move on your part:

1) A certified translation proves that your translations are authentic.

USCIS wants to have no questions as to the authenticity of your translations. Immigration fraud is a huge problem for officials, who must weed out the bad seeds before they receive their visas. So USCIS officials will look to your certificate of translation to determine who performed the translation and, therefore, if that translation is accurate.

2) Your translations are required to have a certificate of translation by USCIS!

You probably know if you’re immigrating to the United States that a certified language translation must be provided with all documents you submit to USCIS in a foreign language. What you may not realize is that a certificate of translation is also necessary for your translations. USCIS wants you to obtain this important certification in order to know who performed the translations, in case there’s any question as to their authenticity. Not including it can cause delays and rejections.

3) A certificate of translation gives your documents a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of government officials.

Whatever you end up needing your translations for (whether it be a visa, driver’s license, credit card, or other ID), there will always be questions as to the accuracy of that translation. A certificate of translation gives an air of credibility to any document, allowing that authority figure to trust in the words printed there – and to process your request quickly.

For the best certified translations available, contact My Certified Translations at 800-281-5084 or visit their free instant quote page. A friendly customer service representative will help you decide what translation services are right for you.


You got the grades. You donned the cap and gown. You got the diploma. And now, you want to travel to the United States, in search of a career or higher education. So, you obtain all the relevant documents, such as your birth certificate, your diploma, and everything else needed for your immigration.

But wait – you’ve forgotten something: a translation diploma! In order to successfully immigrate to the United States, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services requires you to provide this important document before you may obtain your visa. But what are the reasons why you must go through the trouble to obtain this document translation? Here are three:

1) USCIS requires that all documents provided to them be in English.

When you obtain all that documentation for your immigration, it’s easy to forget that USCIS officials require you to provide those documents to them in English. This is also true for your translation diploma. So, you must seek out the services of a certified translator in order to translate all documents into English. Don’t forget to provide the originals as well.

2) Colleges and universities will require your translation diploma to be in English.

It’s not just USCIS who is incapable of translating your diploma into English – it’s also the colleges and universities you’ll be applying for. Translate the high school diploma so that they can better understand your qualifications for admission to the college. Your college admissions application requires you to put your best foot forward, so make sure that you provide all these translated documents in order to present a flawless portrait of yourself to those admissions officers via certified translation.

3) Your employer will need an English copy of your translation diploma.

IF you want to seek employment in the United States, your employer will have to know your skills and experiences before they will agree to sponsor you for an employment visa. If your high school diploma isn’t in English, then you may have a hard time communicating all that you have to offer to prospective employers. A diploma translation is a great way to make hiring managers aware of your educational level and will ease the process of obtaining a job substantially.

If you want the most accurate diploma translation available, seek out the certified translations from My Certified Translations. In business for over 30 years, we provide translation diploma and any other documents translations you may require. Call us at 800-281-5084 or contact us via our FREE instant quote page for even faster service.