Notarized Translation Service –
Notarized translation service is available from My Certified Translations for individuals and companies. Notarized translations can be provided in about 24 hours for documents being used in:
- State and local courts
- USCIS Immigration application
- University and college application
- USCIS visa application
- And more!
You may need notarized translation service if you:
- were born outside the US
- have a child or spouse born outside the US
- are getting married in a different country
- are applying to university in the US
- are applying for a loan or mortgage in the US
- need a US drivers license
- are adopting a child from another country
- want to obtain a ZipCar or other auto-sharing membership
- any other official or legal purpose!
What types of documents need a notarized translation?
What is a notarized translation?
A notarized translation is a certified translation performed and signed by a professional translator, as well as certified by a notary commissioned by a US State. It must bear a signature of the translator, the stamp and a signature of the notary, and often an official seal of the notary.
Do I have to appear in person for a notarized translation?
No! The translator appears in person before the notary, and the document is delivered to you by the method of your choosing.
How quickly can the notarized translation be completed?
Notarized translation is usually completed within 24 hours. If you have a more urgent deadline, we offer TurboService – call us at 800-281-5084 to begin.
What is the cost for Notarized translation service?
Notarized translation starts at just $19.95, and each individual document is carefully assessed to determine the best possible price. Submit your document or call us at 800-281-5084 to get a rate and time quote.